It has been very challenging times for everyone, both personally and professionally.
We hope that you and your families have kept safe and healthy during restrictions and are looking forward to emerging, as we ease our way back, to a new normality.
In line with the Government guidelines and the Help from the Health Safe Authority, we are working hard in getting the Restaurant ready to reopen indoor on Monday the 26th of July 2021.
We can reassure you that we will have all the necessary precautions in place.
And as always, our amazing team will be here with a big smile on their faces, even behind the masks.
Thank you to all of you for the support and positive messages through these times.
You are Amazing.
From Monday the 26th of July we are excited to re-start the engines and We are looking forward to seeing you at some stage in La Caverna
We will be open Monday to Sunday from 1.00 pm to 11.30 pm
Let’s stay Positive xxx
Valentines Menu 2020!
10% service charge will be added to parties of 6 or more
- Minestrone Soup Served with home-made Italian bread
- Garlic Bread Italian bread with garlic and extra virgin olive oil
- Vegan Bruschetta Pomodoro Fresh beef tomatoes with torn basil and garlic, served on crusty Italian bread with extra virgin olive oil
- Spinach Tarts Served on a bed of mixed salad
- Caesar Salad Our own Vegan Caesar dressing, comprising Romaine lettuce, croutons, served with sautéed vegetables (champignon and wild mushrooms, broccoli, onion and asparagus) and topped up with vegan cheese
- Vegan Risotto Italian Risotto with champignon and wild mushrooms mixed peppers and asparagus
- Vegan Primavera Sautéed broccoli, white onion, courgettes, asparagus,z cherry tomatoes, Olives, champignon and wild mushrooms in a tomato sauce served on organic pasta
- Vegan Balls Bolognese Served with organic pasta
- Vegan Lasagne Home-made, traditional Italian style lasagne, made with roasted vegetables and Served with Fries or Salad
- Caesar Salad Our own Vegan Caesar dressing, comprising Romaine lettuce, croutons, served with some sautéed vegetables (champignon and wild mushrooms, broccoli, onion and asparagus) and topped up with vegan cheese.
- Vegan Margherita Pizza With rich tomato sauce, vegan cheese and fresh basil
Selection of Desserts
Glass of Prosseco